When it comes to marketing your physical store on Google it is often your Google Reviews that make the difference. Your rating in comparison to others in your local market can determine:
- Your placement on the list of search results
- Whether or not your store is seen as a formidable resource for your product or service
We know you work hard in each of your customer interactions. Now you can:
- Turn your hard work into positive reviews
- Shore up your business's image to the point of being a leader in your local market
Our automated review collection plugin for VirtueMart actively e-mails your customers following their online order using a cron job. The cron job is run daily in order to initiate the process, but you set the number of days following an order at which to send an e-mail. This gives your customers a breathing period following the sale to experience your product, or to appreciate the service being offered. Our plugin also offers the following features:
- Designate to only send reminders for orders of a certain status (i.e., "Shipped" orders)
- All text segments in your e-mail reminder are fully customizable including the Subject, Body and Signature
- Set a day range which is useful for initial collection of reviews on older orders
We've seen it before:
- A business that has been open for 20 years with 10 reviews.
- A fledgling business that only has 5 reviews and 3 of them are poor because only upset customers have run to Google to leave a review.
In the meantime your local competition has 100 or even a 1000 reviews. You could spend hours developing a process to manually procure reviews only to forget that process next month. Now is the time to catch up and potentially eclipse your competitors with this fully automated solution.
As part of your purchase we will support you to get this plugin up and running, and will respond to any support inquiries (including requests for updated installation files) for 3-years following purchase.at no additional cost.
Please note: This product reiles on the availability of IonCube loaders.